martes, abril 25, 2006

Massive Attack Collected

"Sly"
I try to believe what I feel these days. It makes life much easier for me.
It's hard to decide what is real these days.When things look so dizzy to me.
I already know my children's children's faces. Voices that I've heard before.
There's always more. There's always more.
Wondering leaving the sea behind. To my home which everybody owns
Wondering, wondering; Where we can do what we please. Wondering.
I feel like a thousand years have passed. I'm younger than I used to be.
I feel like the world is my home at last. I know everyone that I meet.
Somewhere in the music I can hear the bells I heard a thousand years before.
There's always more; There's always more;
Wondering is this there all there is. Since I was, since I began to be...
Wondering, wandering, Where we can do what we please... Wondering. Posted by Picasa

No hay comentarios: