jueves, agosto 03, 2006

FOREVER MORE


What if I drown in this sea of devotion
Just a stone left unturned. My need is deep
Wide endless oceans. Feel it furious.
The fire burns on. Let there be love, Everlasting,
And it will live eternally, Will we receive without ever asking?
I’m just curious.
Got to find me somebody
But there’s nobody... To love me.
And it’s driving me crazy. There’s nobody to love me
Somebody tell me, How could there be nobody, To love me...
And it’s driving me crazy, There’s nobody to love me.
Somebody tell me How could there be nobody.
Nobody to love me - And this life is so empty
There’s nobody to love me...


Endless tears. Forever joy.
To feel most every feeling. Forever more.
Endless tears. Forever joy.
To feel most every feeling. Forever more.

And if I drown in this sea of devotion, Just a stone left unturned
My need is deep Wide endless oceans. Feel it furious...
The fire burns on; Let there be love, Everlasting
And it will live eternally... Will we receive
without ever asking? I’m just curious...

Don’t want to see me crying, Just want to see me flying
I need to get so high and Want somebody to blow my mind
Don’t want to see me crying Just want to see me flying
I need to get so high and Want don’t you blow my mind,
Blow my mind, Blow my mind, Got to find me somebody
But there’s nobody, To love me, Anybody could love me?
And it’s driving me crazy, There’s nobody to love me.
Anybody could love me...


Somebody to hold my hand
Someone who understands
Somebody to help me write
The poetry of life. Someone to love me.
Someone who loves me... Ooh, Baby!!
Enless tears, Forever joy.
To feel most every feeling Forever more...
Got to find me somebody, But there’s nobody
To love me... And it’s driving me crazy
There’s nobody to love me, Most every feeling
To feel most every feeling
 Posted by Picasa

No hay comentarios: