jueves, agosto 03, 2006

FAMILIAR FEELING


Nothing can come close, Nothing can come close,
Nothing can come close. I never doubted it...
What’s for you will not pass you by. I never questioned it
It was decided before I asked why. It’s all there ever was
And it’s all there ever will be. How could you have questioned us?
It’s yourself you deceive.
Nothing can come close To this familiar feeling
We say it all without, Ever speaking. Nothing can come close
To this familiar feeling, We say it all without Ever speaking


Hush now. No need to say the words.
At first sight you perfectly heard. Love in all its entirety.
Is no less than we deserve.
I saw, your face... Some place...I felt this feeling before.
Is it deja vu? Do I somehow know you?
Nothing can come close. Nothing can come close.
(Ever speaking) Nothing can come close.
To this familiar feeling... Nothing can come close.

 Posted by Picasa

No hay comentarios: