miércoles, junio 28, 2006

Pixie


I'm a pixie, I'm a paper doll. I'm a cartoon.
I'm a chipper cheerful free for all
And I light up a room. I'm "a color me" happy girl
Miss "live and let live" And when they're out
for blood I always give...
The man behind the counter looks like he's got
a hald a dozen places he'd rather be
And furthermore it looks like he's prepared
to take it all out on me.
Buddy, I don't really care What your problem is
Don't make it mine. Come on kids, let's all hold hands
and pretend we're having a good time
Boys, boys, boys I'm looking for a good time
Boys, boys, boys I'm ready for your love
Maybe you don't like your job
Maybe you didn't get enough sleep
Nobody likes their jobs
Nobody got enough sleep
You just had the worst day in your life
There's no escape and there's no excuse
So just suck up, suck up and be nice
Suck up and be nice Suck up and be nice
Suck up, suck up and be nice
Suck up and be nice Suck up and be nice... Posted by Picasa

No hay comentarios: